Clinic safety protocols
To keep in step with Public Health recommendations, we made the following changes to our practice:
- Pre-screening all clients prior to arrival
- Requiring all clients to wear a medical-grade mask to all visits (if you don’t have one, we can provide one)
- Removed all toys, books, flyers, business cards, brochures, and magazines
- Increased cleaning regimen to include a deep clean daily as well as wiping down all equipment and surfaces with anti-bacterial and antiviral cleaners between client visits
who needs to be tested?
Monitor yourself daily for the following symptoms:
- Fever or chills?
- Cough or shortness of breath?
- Runny nose or nasal congestion?
- Sore throat/painful swallowing?
- Loss of sense of taste/smell or appetite?
- Headache, muscle aches, or fatigue?
If you have any of the above symptoms, no matter how mild, seek screening immediately and self-isolate until you get your results.
What can you do?
- Start considering the risks & benefits of Covid-19 vaccination by reading the current Canadian guidelines.
- Follow Public Health recommendations. Don’t take any unnecessary risks for you or your family. Follow the excellent advice from Health Canada for new parents.
- To decrease the traffic to the clinic, bring only yourself and your newborn to your visits. We’ll be happy to video-conference with other family members as you prefer. If you’ve given birth by c-section, your partner can carry baby up to the clinic for you, and can return at the end of your visit.
- Please do not attend the clinic if you are ill. Call us for advice and/or to reschedule.
- Limit your visitors after baby comes–continue to follow Public Health recommendations re: social gatherings and physical distancing.
Rests on the traditional and unceded territory of the Coast Salish Peoples. We are grateful to have the opportunity to work in this territory.
New patient intake available Monday – Friday
#306-2502 St. Johns Street
Port Moody, BC
(See on map)
Our differences are what make our communities vibrant, our relationships worthwhile, and our family lives more fulfilling. All Are Welcome at Tri-Cities Infant Feeding Clinic.